The organisers are also inviting other expert agencies as knowledge partners to put up their own events to discuss and deliberate issues of their interest within the overall framework of the event theme.
International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage (ICID) is already planning to organise first in series 'India Irrigation Forum 2016' as a part of the India Water Week 2016. More such announcements are to follow shortly.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We welcome you to make an intellectual contribution to the Conference at IWW-2016. The paper presentation will have to fall under the purview of any one of the topics within the sub-themes specified for the conference. This year, the theme is 'Water for All: Striving Together'
- Last date for submission of Synopsis: February 29, 2016
- Communication on approved Synopsis: March 05, 2016
- Last date for submission of Full Length Paper: March 20, 2016
- Communication on acceptance of Full Length Paper: March 25, 2016
A limited support towards travel and waiving of registration fees will be available to national and international presenters of quality papers.
Note: The entire process of submission of a synopsis/paper and approvals for the same is online. The organizers will not respond to or accept any paper/synopsis submitted to the e-mail accounts of the event or individual e-mail accounts of the organizers. Also, please do not send any material in any other form like CD ROMs, printed pages etc. for inclusion as synopsis/paper. All such materials, if sent, will be ignored
Paper Submission Process
- At least one author of the paper should register for the event online on the official website of India Water Week.
- Click on 'Register Now' button and fill out the required information.
- A User ID and Password will be generated upon successful registration. This can be used to log in for all future communication, submission of abstracts, paper and management of participation.